Monday, September 20, 2010

RiteAid Haul Series

I'm itching to post about my recent drugstore purchases, but unfortunately, my laptop screen broke =( I would love to dedicate this next series of posts to the lovely ladies over at Drugstore Divas. They have a WONDERFUL blog dedicated to shopping on a budget. These days, there's nothing wrong with being frugal and even before the whole recession hit, I've always been a penny pincher.

So, I got this post idea from the ladies of Drugstore Divas. I would love to share all the goodies I purchased the past two weeks at RiteAid. RiteAid has amazing deals and the UP rewards system is GENIUS (but sometimes, I feel like it's a death trap lol). The savings are even better if you take the time to search for manufacturer coupons and pair them with RiteAid VV coupons and UP rewards.

I'm so satisfied with my purchases; especially since I saved ALOT of money. I'm talking about $110 worth of stuff for about $35. I made multiple trips/purchases at various RiteAids around my house to take advantage of all the coupons and UP rewards. I don't know how long it will take me to put up the posts, but I will put them up as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly lovely series to have dedicated to us. You're super sweet! I see Part I and II in your archive, so I'm going to check those out!

    ReplyDelete