Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Funny Face Beauty Contest

So my laptop is still broken and I'm still in the process of figuring out if I want to: (1) spend the money to get the screen fixed (~$500 for a new screen, taxes and labor) or (2) buy the Macbook Pro that I've been wanting to get all summer. I guess it will all depend on whether or not I can somehow get a job within the month of October. I hope I can figure this out soon because borrowing my sister's laptop is a hassle for both of us. lol

Anyway, I wanted to post about FunnyFace Beauty's 300 subscriber giveaway. I'm a fairly new subscriber, but let me tell you, ever since I found her blog, I've read through ALL her posts. I stayed up until about 4/5am one evening just click, clicking away from one post to the next. My favorite parts of her blog (besides the haul posts, of course) are the monthly favorites and dare to wear challenges. I would love to try one of her dare to wear challenges, but I'm NOT very good with a makeup brush. I get by each day just by dabbing a little eyeshadow here and some eyeliner there and I'm good to go. lol


So, enough blabbering. Unfortunately, I don't have any readers, but if anyone happens to fall upon my page, I highly encourage you to subscribe to Alicia at FunnyFace Beauty. Don't forget to enter her 300 subscriber giveaway! The prizes include Mac, Urban Decay Naked Pallette, a super cute makeup case from Plaid Poni Designs and more. Good luck to all and thank you to Alicia for hosting such an awesome giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    Thanks so much for this post. It totally made my day. Its such a huge compliment that you read through all of my posts!
    I just posted a new dare to wear challenge so I hope you will participate in this one!
    I am now a follower of your blog and think you will have plenty more followers in no time at all.
    Thanks again
    xo

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete