Friday, September 24, 2010

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color - Purple Potion

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Purple Potion

I purchased the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Purple Potion. I absolutely LOVE this color for the fall. In the picture above, it looks more purple (I don't know if it has anything to do with my purple walls lol), but in person, it looks more blue (at least it does to me). Maybe, this is one of those purple/blue colors that changes color based on the person looking at it. It's in a pearly (?) finish and it takes about 1-2 coats to reach true opacity, depending on how thick you put it on. I find that Sally Hansen nail polishes dry fairly quickly, and I love that - especially when you're in a hurry or just don't want to wait that long for your nails to dry. If you still don't own this color, RiteAid has a BOGOfree deal on all Sally Hansen nail polishes until tonight (Saturday, September 25th) in the East.

No comments:

Post a Comment